Sarah cracks me up. Her tidbits involving her family never cease to entertain me, and I find her stories extremely relateable. You should check her out, especially if you have kids.
The rules of the VBA (which still stands for Visual Basic for Applications in my mind) are as follows:
- Thank the person who gave you this award. Thank you, Sarah!
- Include a link to their blog. Please visit her here.
- Next, select 15 blogs/bloggers that you’ve recently discovered or follow regularly. See Below.
- Nominate those 15 bloggers for the Versatile Blogger Award — you might include a link to this site. I would think this would go with the last step as a given, but oh well.
- Finally, tell the person who nominated you 7 things about yourself. Here we go!
you probably didn’t know about me.
1. I earned the nick name Azul while working in an orphanage in the Dominican Republic, because I had blue hair.
3. Despite my character’s love of coffee, I hardly touch the stuff. I have, however, drunk a Red Bull nearly every day for the past 13 years. (I’m also among the populace that thinks saying “have drunk” sounds weird, even though it’s grammatically correct.)
4. When I was 15, I spent 5 weeks with my jaw wired shut. My favorite liquefied food was soft flour tacos, with sour cream.
5. I enjoy painting squirt guns and turning them into steam punk ray guns.
6. When I was a senior in high school, I planned on moving to New York to pursue theater. Then I looked at the statistics, analyzed my personality, and decided computer programming was more my style.
7. My arachno-hatred stems from when I had a hobo spider crawling around in my hair.
Merriam-Webster says versatile means “able to do many things.” Taking that into account, I nominate the following people. Acceptance is completely optional.
Kirsten at A Scenic Route
Cattitude and Gratitude
Alex J. Cavanaugh – He’s probably been nominated before, because he’s the king of the interwebs. But just in case he hasn’t, I’m throwing it out there.
I was going to nominate Crystal Collier, but it looks like she’s already received a nomination.
Again, acceptance is completely optional. I just think all of you are awesome (yes, I used the word awesome, Liz), and wanted to let you all know.
Did you learn anything new? Have you met these other bloggers? Have you been entertained by Sarah?